You are here
Hoigaards/MYSL Team Sprint Series
The Minnesota Youth Ski League and Hoigaard's invite you to Theodore Wirth Park for the 2017 Team Sprint Series. This is an opportunity for adults and youth skiers to be introduced to racing in a fun format of two-person relays (each skier skis multiple times). All ages and experience welcome.
We are also continuing our Master Blaster Series. The Master Blaster Series is a great way for adult teams and clubs to get their workout in with a fun format and contribute to a great cause.
- Registration begins at 5:30 pm and ends at 6:25pm.
- Registration in MAIN CHALET and races will start in UPPER STADIUM
- MYSL sprint races start at 6:30 pm. Mpls Trail Pass is required for those 12 and over.
- A $5 donation is requested per racer; kids 7 and under or have a Skiwerx license are free.
- A $10 donation is requested per racer for the Master Blaster Series.
- All proceeds go towards MYSL! On-site registration only.
- Winners of Youth sprint categories will receive a homemade pie.
- Winners of the Master Blaster categories will receive prizes provided by MYSL.
- Formats are subject to change based on weather and snow conditions so stay tuned!
- Updates on the series can be found at; www.mysl.org or our Facebook page
2017 Dates & Formats (subject to change):
- January 4th - 6 x 1k Skate sprint CANCELED DUE TO COLDS TEMPS
- January 11th - 6 x 1k Skate sprint; Skiwerx Focus, Master Blaster Series
- January 18th - 6 x 1k CLASSIC technique sprints; Skiwerx Series Points 6:30pm U8/U10/U12, 6:50pm U14/U16/juniors/adults
- January 25th - 6 x 1k Skate sprints; Master Blaster Series
- February 1st - 6 x 1k Skate sprints
- February 8th - 6 x 1k CLASSIC sprints; Skiwerx Focus, Master Blaster Series
- February 15th - 6 x 1k Skate sprints; Parent/Child & Adult/Youth Championships
- March 1st - 6 x 1k Skiing with the Stars; skate sprints, (juniors/adults matched with youth)
- We encourage adult teams to volunteer with registration, timing, course set up and tear down, or by racing with a kid.
- Bake a Pie! We need volunteers to bake our weekly grand prizes!
- Please contact Amy; if your club would like to help on any given night. Individual volunteers also welcome!
ENTRY FORM and RESULTS: Attached below
|2017 Team Sprints Registration Form||162.28 KB|
|MYSL Sprints Results 1_11_17.pdf||69.29 KB|
|MYSL Sprints Results 1_18_17.pdf||71.28 KB|
|MYSL Sprints Results 1_25_17.pdf||199.47 KB|
|MYSL Sprints Results 2_1_17.pdf||197.43 KB|
|MYSL Sprints Results 2_8_17.pdf||199.78 KB|
|MYSL Sprints Results 2_15_17.pdf||198.08 KB|
|MYSL Sprints Results 3_1_17.pdf||198.5 KB|