- Posted on: April 5, 2016 - 11:45am
- By: AmyC
This page is currently under construction. Please check back for more complete information.
SkiSparks and Skiwerx Clubs
- Curriculum (six skill levels, eight-week daily lesson plans)
- How to access
- How to use
- Level Award Pins for skiers
- Discretionary funds for club expenses (typically $5 per skier into a dedicated fund for your club)
- Fleece hat for first year particpants
- MYSL designed bibs with nametag pocket
- Non-profit status (often required for permits or local fundraising)
- Administration and advertising
- On-line registration with instant roster reporting and email list management
- Website (web page for your club, lots of great info)
- Online K Counter and incentive awards (K pins at the club level and overall awards)
- Jessie Diggins Blog
- Leader/Coach Training
- Access to MYSL programs and events
- Annual Skier Scoop Newsletter and regular SnowNotes email updates
- Lots of helpful advice, encouragment and answers to your questions
- And much more . . .
MYSL has a trailer of ski equipment that is free to use. Clubs and leaders receive priority when reserving the equipment. If you have any sort of of open house or special event that would be aided by extra equipment, please contact Amy ASAP. Dates go quickly. https://www.mysl.org/trailer
Text fields and selection boxes for information are on the club pages. We are working on making a club page template that will automatically display this information for you. You will still have a WYSIWYG editor to edit the body of your page text, but the pages overall will be much more consistent and we can also pull nicely formatted lists from this data. Each year edit the information in the template and then edit your pages with extra info.
End of Season Festival:
The Midwest Junior Championship and Festival is the grand finale to our ski season. Please add this date (usually the first weekend of March) to your club meeting schedule. MYSL has been working closely with the Loppet to make this event work well for MYSL clubs. By adding this date to your club calendar this will reserve the date in the minds of the parents. Separate registration is required. Discount codes are available for MYSL families.